Executive Director – Toxicology
Exceptional Leaders in Toxicology take notice. This innovative growing Biotech is seeking a leader for their team. Are you an innovative, collaborative, and progessive leader that can handle a variety of therapeutic approaches in seeking innovative therapies for critical need diseases?
Ideal candidates will have experience with immunogenicity/immunotox studies, biologic/small molecule/oligonucleotide drug development, and have proven track records of GLP, Regulatory, BLA/NDA successes. Open communicators without egos are sought to help manage and coach this group. This first class organization has a beautiful site located in Boston and all the resources of pharma without the ladder climbing environment. If an innovative culture is important to you and having a collaborative team environment this is the place for you. The goal of this position should be to take the description as a starting point and build a collaborative innovative environment where rapid toxicology evaluation can bring about clinic worthy candidates.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Diversity in exposure to both Biologics/Small Molecules (80/20) drug development.
- Experience with FDA and Regulatory submissions and interactions.
- Toxicology testing experience in Immunogenicity/ImmunoTox
- Collaborative leadership and communication style.
- Working experience in a variety of discovery to preclinical safety studies required.
- Experience with in-licensed portfolio management of new assets.
- Management of groups over 10 employees, CRO, and global management desired.
- Experience in innovative drug discovery with protein, antibody, peptide, oligo, small molecule, and conjugated products would be ideal.
- Leadership style is critical. This is not a taskmaster type of leadership role. It is paramount that this leader manages with a collaborative, consultative, and innovative style. Open communication is key.
- 12+ years in Industry Biotech/Pharma with experience in Regulated Toxicology drug development.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested to become part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each StratAcuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional scientists and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a StratAcuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
StratAcuity, CHEMISTRY IS EVERYTHING.