Locate & Grow
The Massachusetts Advantage
Massachusetts is home to a biotechnology supercluster that is second to none. Companies here enjoy a number of advantages including:
- The most highly educated workforce in the United States.
- A thriving life science community.
- Universities and hospitals that are global leaders in biotechnology research.
- A quality of life that is second to none.
- Access to an impressive array of economic development programs that support large and small biotechnology companies.
- Tax benefits for workforce training, infrastructure, equipment and construction financing.
- A $1 billion Life Science Initiative which includes making financial investments in public and private institutions growing life sciences research, development and commercializ ation.
Learn why Massachusetts is the perfect home for biotechnology companies.
Learn about the vast grants and funding available to Massachusetts' biotech companies.
From workforce support to tax advantages, see why more biotech companies are relocating to Mass.
Learn which part of the state is the best fit for your company.
We're here to help!
MassBio provides expert advice and guidance to help companies find suitable locations and resources as they move to and grow in the Bay State. We make Massachusetts a better place for your business.
For more information, please email Peter Abair or call (617) 674-5130.