Contract Manufacturers in MA
A cGMP and ISO 13485 compliant company.
A gloval contract research and manufacturing offering fully integrated drug discovery, development, and manufacturing services.
FDA-inspected facility to manufacture active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) that meet the international requirements of ICH Q7.
A fully integrated cGMP/GLP contract chemistry organization, FDA registered and DEA licensed.
An FDA registered, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025 certified facility, small scale aseptic fill/finish manufacturing, assays and manufacturing are conducted in accordance with ISO, AAMI, USP, and EP.
cGMP facility offers contract and private-label manufacturing services to firms seeking fully-validated, aseptic processing and testing of pharmaceuticals in either liquid or lyophilized form.
FDA inspected manufacturer of new chemical entities (NCEs), generic APIs, and other formulated pharmaceutical and chemical products.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 16, 2015 Symposium highlights CROs and CMOs, the unsung heroes of biotech: BBJ, 11/11/2015
- November 6, 2015 Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- November 2, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- October 29, 2015 Life Science Real Estate Developer King Street Properties to Break Ground on a New $45.5 Million Building at 115 Hartwell Avenue in The Hartwell Innovation Campus in Lexington, Massachusetts
- October 20, 2015 National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event