Contract Manufacturers in MA
A cGMP and ISO 13485 compliant company.
A gloval contract research and manufacturing offering fully integrated drug discovery, development, and manufacturing services.
FDA-inspected facility to manufacture active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) that meet the international requirements of ICH Q7.
A fully integrated cGMP/GLP contract chemistry organization, FDA registered and DEA licensed.
An FDA registered, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025 certified facility, small scale aseptic fill/finish manufacturing, assays and manufacturing are conducted in accordance with ISO, AAMI, USP, and EP.
cGMP facility offers contract and private-label manufacturing services to firms seeking fully-validated, aseptic processing and testing of pharmaceuticals in either liquid or lyophilized form.
FDA inspected manufacturer of new chemical entities (NCEs), generic APIs, and other formulated pharmaceutical and chemical products.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 31, 2015 ViewPoint: Mass. needs to invest in a new era for life sciences: Boston Business Journal - 8/28/2015
- August 20, 2015 2016 JPM Healthcare Conference Primer
- August 20, 2015 Corning Lunch & Learn-Advanced Cell Culture Tools: From Surfaces to Novel Screening Technologies
- August 18, 2015 Term Sheet to Contract Negotiations: Deal or no Deal?
- August 17, 2015 Seventh Annual Progress in Winning the War on Cancer