Contract Manufacturers in MA
A cGMP and ISO 13485 compliant company.
A gloval contract research and manufacturing offering fully integrated drug discovery, development, and manufacturing services.
FDA-inspected facility to manufacture active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) that meet the international requirements of ICH Q7.
A fully integrated cGMP/GLP contract chemistry organization, FDA registered and DEA licensed.
An FDA registered, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025 certified facility, small scale aseptic fill/finish manufacturing, assays and manufacturing are conducted in accordance with ISO, AAMI, USP, and EP.
cGMP facility offers contract and private-label manufacturing services to firms seeking fully-validated, aseptic processing and testing of pharmaceuticals in either liquid or lyophilized form.
FDA inspected manufacturer of new chemical entities (NCEs), generic APIs, and other formulated pharmaceutical and chemical products.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 1, 2015 Massachusetts State Regulations & Policies Survey
- June 30, 2015 Harness the Power of Social Media Part IV: Let’s Talk: Open Dialogue with Patients & Patient Advocacy Groups
- June 25, 2015 Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA
- June 24, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Say 'No" to Food Labeling Bill
- June 22, 2015 Senator Warren holds roundtable discussions in Boston with FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Stephen Ostroff and members of MassMEDIC and MassBio