Charlton - Griffin Business Park, 12 acres
Griffin Realty Trust Business Park
Route 20 and 169
- Acres: 12.69
- Maximum Square Footage Possible: Up to 200,000 s.f.
- Water Source: On-site, possible Municipal
- Power Source:
- Nearest Substation:
Shovel-ready, fully-permitted Park with approved plans for six lots with new roadway. Located just 5 minutes from Sturbridge exit of the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90). Properties are available for sale or lease.
Contact: Alan Gordon, Town Planner, 508-248-2237.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 3, 2015 Massachusetts life sciences companies added 2,800 jobs last year: BetaBoston - 9/2/2015
- September 3, 2015 Report: Mass. biotech jobs grew faster in 2014 than any year since 2008: BBJ - 9/2/2015
- September 2, 2015 MA Life Sciences Industry Sees Record Jobs Growth
- August 31, 2015 ViewPoint: Mass. needs to invest in a new era for life sciences: Boston Business Journal - 8/28/2015
- August 20, 2015 2016 JPM Healthcare Conference Primer