Charlton - Griffin Business Park, 12 acres
Griffin Realty Trust Business Park
Route 20 and 169
- Acres: 12.69
- Maximum Square Footage Possible: Up to 200,000 s.f.
- Water Source: On-site, possible Municipal
- Power Source:
- Nearest Substation:
Shovel-ready, fully-permitted Park with approved plans for six lots with new roadway. Located just 5 minutes from Sturbridge exit of the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90). Properties are available for sale or lease.
Contact: Alan Gordon, Town Planner, 508-248-2237.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 16, 2015 Symposium highlights CROs and CMOs, the unsung heroes of biotech: BBJ, 11/11/2015
- November 6, 2015 Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- November 2, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- October 29, 2015 Life Science Real Estate Developer King Street Properties to Break Ground on a New $45.5 Million Building at 115 Hartwell Avenue in The Hartwell Innovation Campus in Lexington, Massachusetts
- October 20, 2015 National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event