Charlton - Griffin Business Park, 12 acres
Griffin Realty Trust Business Park
Route 20 and 169
- Acres: 12.69
- Maximum Square Footage Possible: Up to 200,000 s.f.
- Water Source: On-site, possible Municipal
- Power Source:
- Nearest Substation:
Shovel-ready, fully-permitted Park with approved plans for six lots with new roadway. Located just 5 minutes from Sturbridge exit of the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90). Properties are available for sale or lease.
Contact: Alan Gordon, Town Planner, 508-248-2237.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 24, 2015 MassBio Nonprofit Leaders Roundtable
- July 22, 2015 Sick kids, desperate parents, and the battle for experimental drugs: The Boston Globe - July 15, 2015
- July 21, 2015 BioPharm America™ 2015 to bring industry heavy hitters and biotech disruptors to Boston September 15–17
- July 14, 2015 Sprint Team Members Wanted for ViiV Healthcare!
- July 7, 2015 After coma, teen invents eco-friendly plastic from potatoes – The Boston Globe, 7/6/2015