- Acres: 52
- Maximum square footage possible: 450,000 sq ft
- Water source: Municipal*
- Power source: N/A
- Nearest substation: Substation located adjacent to site & is part of a WMECO solar power generation facility to be constructed this year (2010)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 17, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape
- October 16, 2014 Candidates for Governor discuss biotech issues, policies
- October 10, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Biotech Leadership for the Future
- October 6, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape
- October 1, 2014 FREE Stericyle DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)