170 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford MA, Permitted office/lab ready space.
- 186,000 Office Buildings (2 buildings)
- Water source: MWRA
- Power Source: Nstar for electricity; National Grid for Gas
- Nearest substation: South Road, Bedford, MA
- Contact Torin Taylor, 617-204-4115, email@example.com
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 30, 2015 Biomarkers Part I: Basic Concepts of Biomarkers, Discovery and Identification
- January 30, 2015 Difficult Conversations: The Biotech Industry
- January 30, 2015 State of Rare: Taking Stock of Rare Disease Research Today & Tomorrow
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding