170 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford MA, Permitted office/lab ready space.
- 186,000 Office Buildings (2 buildings)
- Water source: MWRA
- Power Source: Nstar for electricity; National Grid for Gas
- Nearest substation: South Road, Bedford, MA
- Contact Torin Taylor, 617-204-4115, email@example.com
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme
- December 9, 2014 Preparing the State's Next Generation of Biotechnology Leaders
- December 9, 2014 Personal Tragedy Calls Parents to Action
- December 9, 2014 MassCONNECT Graduates Celebrate Success
- December 9, 2014 Patient Advocacy Summit 2014: Live & Breathe