Bedford - Bedford Woods, 25 acres
170 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford MA, Permitted office/lab ready space.
- 186,000 Office Buildings (2 buildings)
- 25 acres
- Water source: MWRA
- Power Source: Nstar for electricity; National Grid for Gas
- Nearest substation: South Road, Bedford, MA
Link to Bedford Woods brochure: Bedford Woods
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- June 25, 2015 Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA
- June 24, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Say 'No" to Food Labeling Bill
- June 22, 2015 Senator Warren holds roundtable discussions in Boston with FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Stephen Ostroff and members of MassMEDIC and MassBio
- June 18, 2015 Manager of Events
- June 17, 2015 SIRION Biotech Plans Opening of a New Office in the Boston Area