- Acres: 5.04
- Maximum square footage possible: 169,895 sq ft
- Water source: Municipal with MWRA back-up*
- Power source: NSTAR (Boston Edison)
- Nearest substation: Mirant Kendall Co-generation Station (located within project area)
For more information on the above sites, please contact Peter Abair at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 674-5100.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 27, 2014 MassBio Promotes BIO's New FDA/Sponsor Interactions Survey
- October 27, 2014 Dr. Joshua Boger’s Wakaya Island Photography Exhibit Opens at MassBio
- October 24, 2014 MassBio's Holiday Party
- October 22, 2014 MassBio: No on Question 1
- October 22, 2014 New Class of MassCONNECT Startups Chosen