- Acres: 5.04
- Maximum square footage possible: 169,895 sq ft
- Water source: Municipal with MWRA back-up*
- Power source: NSTAR (Boston Edison)
- Nearest substation: Mirant Kendall Co-generation Station (located within project area)
For more information on the above sites, please contact Peter Abair at email@example.com or (617) 674-5100.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 21, 2014 MassBio Announces New Collaborations with Nature Publishing Group & Journal of Commercial Biotechnology
- August 20, 2014 MA Seed-Stage Funding at Critical Juncture
- August 19, 2014 Renewed investor appetite in biotech innovation means strong attendance expected at BioPharm America™ 2014
- August 7, 2014 MassCONNECT Companies Present: Spotlight on Science
- August 7, 2014 Oktoberfest Open House