Grafton - Grafton Science Park, 50+ acres
- Acres: 80, includes approximately 60 developable acres
- Maximum square footage possible: 702,000 sq ft
- Water source: Grafton Water District
- Power source: National Grid
- Nearest substation: Millbury #4 (Grafton Street / 4 miles), Bloomingdale Station (Frank Street / 9 miles)
Link to site information: Grafton Science Park
For more information on the above sites, please contact Elizabeth Steele at email@example.com or (617) 674-5100.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 2, 2015 Industry officials talk drug costs, disclosure at Mass. biotech caucus: State House News - 10/1/2015
- September 30, 2015 Eight MA Companies Named to Fierce 15
- September 24, 2015 Receptionist
- September 23, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Express Opposition to Food Labeling Bill
- September 22, 2015 MassBio Releases Statement on Secretary Clinton's Healthcare Proposal