Grafton - Grafton Science Park, 50+ acres
- Acres: 80, includes approximately 60 developable acres
- Maximum square footage possible: 702,000 sq ft
- Water source: Grafton Water District
- Power source: National Grid
- Nearest substation: Millbury #4 (Grafton Street / 4 miles), Bloomingdale Station (Frank Street / 9 miles)
Link to site information: Grafton Science Park
For more information on the above sites, please contact Peter Abair at email@example.com or (617) 674-5100.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 30, 2015 MassBio Thanks Congressman Neal for Introducing Renewable Chemicals Legislation
- July 28, 2015 Regional Mixer: Danvers Yacht Club
- July 28, 2015 MassBio's Oktoberfest Open House
- July 28, 2015 MassBio's Red Sox Networking Event
- July 28, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase