Grafton - Grafton Science Park, 50+ acres
- Acres: 80, includes approximately 60 developable acres
- Maximum square footage possible: 702,000 sq ft
- Water source: Grafton Water District
- Power source: National Grid
- Nearest substation: Millbury #4 (Grafton Street / 4 miles), Bloomingdale Station (Frank Street / 9 miles)
Link to site information: Grafton Science Park
For more information on the above sites, please contact Peter Abair at email@example.com or (617) 674-5100.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 27, 2015 Evan Solomonides Selected as Massachusetts BioGENEius Delegate
- May 22, 2015 Summer Supplier Series: Cambridge Vendor Fair
- May 21, 2015 House Energy and Commerce Committee Unanimously Approves 21st Century Cures
- May 20, 2015 Engage and De-Risk: BioPharm America™ 2015 draws life science dealmaking ecosystem to Boston September 15–17
- May 15, 2015 New Date! MassBio's Annual Walking Tour & Networking Hour