Grafton - Grafton Science Park, 50+ acres
- Acres: 80, includes approximately 60 developable acres
- Maximum square footage possible: 702,000 sq ft
- Water source: Grafton Water District
- Power source: National Grid
- Nearest substation: Millbury #4 (Grafton Street / 4 miles), Bloomingdale Station (Frank Street / 9 miles)
Link to site information: Grafton Science Park
For more information on the above sites, please contact Peter Abair at email@example.com or (617) 674-5100.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 31, 2015 ViewPoint: Mass. needs to invest in a new era for life sciences: Boston Business Journal - 8/28/2015
- August 20, 2015 2016 JPM Healthcare Conference Primer
- August 20, 2015 Corning Lunch & Learn-Advanced Cell Culture Tools: From Surfaces to Novel Screening Technologies
- August 18, 2015 Term Sheet to Contract Negotiations: Deal or no Deal?
- August 17, 2015 Seventh Annual Progress in Winning the War on Cancer