Devonshire @ 495 Center
Located just off I-495 (Exit 23C)
- Acres: 47
- Maximum Square Footage Possible: 600,000 s.f.
- Water Source: Municipal
- Power Source:
- Nearest Substation:
Property located across the street from The Campus@Marlborough, one of New England's most successful office parks.
Zoned for office, flex, research & development uses, the land is fully permitted and offers 50,000 g.p.d. permitted sewer capacity. Initially planned as three 4-level buildings ranging from 150-200 k s.f., each with 80-200 below ground parking spaces. All are build-to-suit sites.
A Guitierrez Company development.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 15, 2014 President and CEO
- September 11, 2014 MassBio Partners with Liftstream on Gender Diversity Survey
- September 11, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: The Future of MA Seed-Stage Funding
- September 10, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape
- September 10, 2014 BioPharm America™ 2014 leads off with Fierce 15 Announcement and Keynote Address featuring Chief Scientific Officer from Sanofi