Devonshire @ 495 Center
Located just off I-495 (Exit 23C)
- Acres: 47
- Maximum Square Footage Possible: 600,000 s.f.
- Water Source: Municipal
- Power Source:
- Nearest Substation:
Property located across the street from The Campus@Marlborough, one of New England's most successful office parks.
Zoned for office, flex, research & development uses, the land is fully permitted and offers 50,000 g.p.d. permitted sewer capacity. Initially planned as three 4-level buildings ranging from 150-200 k s.f., each with 80-200 below ground parking spaces. All are build-to-suit sites.
A Guitierrez Company development.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 3, 2015 MassBio Launches Biomanufacturing Programming
- May 3, 2015 #Impact2020 Twitter Chat: The Intersection of Life Sciences & Tech in MA
- April 24, 2015 Insight Health Data Science Fellows Program Launches in Boston
- April 24, 2015 Airgas Safety Training: The Safe Handling & Storage of Compressed Gas Cylinders
- April 24, 2015 Clinical Trials in the Age of Social Media: Strategies for Increasing Trial Awareness and Patient Recruitment