Devonshire @ 495 Center
Located just off I-495 (Exit 23C)
- Acres: 47
- Maximum Square Footage Possible: 600,000 s.f.
- Water Source: Municipal
- Power Source:
- Nearest Substation:
Property located across the street from The Campus@Marlborough, one of New England's most successful office parks.
Zoned for office, flex, research & development uses, the land is fully permitted and offers 50,000 g.p.d. permitted sewer capacity. Initially planned as three 4-level buildings ranging from 150-200 k s.f., each with 80-200 below ground parking spaces. All are build-to-suit sites.
A Guitierrez Company development.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- December 6, 2013 MassBio Needs Your Feedback About Impact of Possible Changes In Tax Code
- December 3, 2013 MassBio Open House
- November 29, 2013 Transitioning from Lagging to Leading Indicators – A Unique Approach
- November 26, 2013 MassBioEd's Employment Demand Update
- November 26, 2013 Patient Profile: Life With Liam