Devonshire @ 495 Center
Located just off I-495 (Exit 23C)
- Acres: 47
- Maximum Square Footage Possible: 600,000 s.f.
- Water Source: Municipal
- Power Source:
- Nearest Substation:
Property located across the street from The Campus@Marlborough, one of New England's most successful office parks.
Zoned for office, flex, research & development uses, the land is fully permitted and offers 50,000 g.p.d. permitted sewer capacity. Initially planned as three 4-level buildings ranging from 150-200 k s.f., each with 80-200 below ground parking spaces. All are build-to-suit sites.
A Guitierrez Company development.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 22, 2014 SEF Presents: Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Regulatory & Enforcement Update
- August 22, 2014 UPS Lunch & Learn: New Temperature Sensitive Packaging
- August 21, 2014 MassBio Announces New Collaborations with Nature Publishing Group & Journal of Commercial Biotechnology
- August 20, 2014 MA Seed-Stage Funding at Critical Juncture
- August 19, 2014 Renewed investor appetite in biotech innovation means strong attendance expected at BioPharm America™ 2014