North Andover - Osgood Landing, various acreage
- Acres: 169 acres configured around existing development
- Maximum square footage possible: 1.5 million sq ft
- Water source: Municipal*
- Power source: N/A
- Nearest substation: 50 megawatt substation on site located approximately 1,000 ft from the manufacturing buildings
For more information on the above sites, please contact Peter Abair at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 674-5100.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- June 25, 2015 Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA
- June 24, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Say 'No" to Food Labeling Bill
- June 22, 2015 Senator Warren holds roundtable discussions in Boston with FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Stephen Ostroff and members of MassMEDIC and MassBio
- June 18, 2015 Manager of Events
- June 17, 2015 SIRION Biotech Plans Opening of a New Office in the Boston Area