Southfield Corporate Center
Route 18 (Connected to Route 3 at Exit 14 via 4-lane parkway)
- Acres: 78
- Maximum Square Footage Possible: 1.7 million s.f.
- Water Source: Municipal
- Power Source: National Grid
- Nearest Substation:
Shovel-ready commnercial campus with on-site MBTA cmmuter rail station, access to Route 3 and I-93 to Boston (12 miles) and commuter boat service to Boston.
Southfield is a designated Priority Growth District and provides a streamlined permitting and approvals process of 60-90 days or less.
Master Developer: LNR Properties.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme
- December 9, 2014 Preparing the State's Next Generation of Biotechnology Leaders
- December 9, 2014 Personal Tragedy Calls Parents to Action
- December 9, 2014 MassCONNECT Graduates Celebrate Success
- December 9, 2014 Patient Advocacy Summit 2014: Live & Breathe