Southfield Corporate Center
Route 18 (Connected to Route 3 at Exit 14 via 4-lane parkway)
- Acres: 78
- Maximum Square Footage Possible: 1.7 million s.f.
- Water Source: Municipal
- Power Source: National Grid
- Nearest Substation:
Shovel-ready commnercial campus with on-site MBTA cmmuter rail station, access to Route 3 and I-93 to Boston (12 miles) and commuter boat service to Boston.
Southfield is a designated Priority Growth District and provides a streamlined permitting and approvals process of 60-90 days or less.
Master Developer: LNR Properties.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 1, 2015 Massachusetts State Regulations & Policies Survey
- June 30, 2015 Harness the Power of Social Media Part IV: Let’s Talk: Open Dialogue with Patients & Patient Advocacy Groups
- June 25, 2015 Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA
- June 24, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Say 'No" to Food Labeling Bill
- June 22, 2015 Senator Warren holds roundtable discussions in Boston with FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Stephen Ostroff and members of MassMEDIC and MassBio