Southfield Corporate Center
Route 18 (Connected to Route 3 at Exit 14 via 4-lane parkway)
- Acres: 78
- Maximum Square Footage Possible: 1.7 million s.f.
- Water Source: Municipal
- Power Source: National Grid
- Nearest Substation:
Shovel-ready commnercial campus with on-site MBTA cmmuter rail station, access to Route 3 and I-93 to Boston (12 miles) and commuter boat service to Boston.
Southfield is a designated Priority Growth District and provides a streamlined permitting and approvals process of 60-90 days or less.
Master Developer: LNR Properties.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding
- January 7, 2015 Bio-Pact Establishes Corporate HQ in Massachusetts
- December 30, 2014 FREE DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme