Southfield Corporate Center
Route 18 (Connected to Route 3 at Exit 14 via 4-lane parkway)
- Acres: 78
- Maximum Square Footage Possible: 1.7 million s.f.
- Water Source: Municipal
- Power Source: National Grid
- Nearest Substation:
Shovel-ready commnercial campus with on-site MBTA cmmuter rail station, access to Route 3 and I-93 to Boston (12 miles) and commuter boat service to Boston.
Southfield is a designated Priority Growth District and provides a streamlined permitting and approvals process of 60-90 days or less.
Master Developer: LNR Properties.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 24, 2015 Insight Health Data Science Fellows Program Launches in Boston
- April 24, 2015 Airgas Safety Training: The Safe Handling & Storage of Compressed Gas Cylinders
- April 24, 2015 Clinical Trials in the Age of Social Media: Strategies for Increasing Trial Awareness and Patient Recruitment
- April 23, 2015 MassBio Brings UniFirst Uniform Services to MassBio Members
- April 17, 2015 MassBio Welcomes Seven New Board Members