Southfield Corporate Center
Route 18 (Connected to Route 3 at Exit 14 via 4-lane parkway)
- Acres: 78
- Maximum Square Footage Possible: 1.7 million s.f.
- Water Source: Municipal
- Power Source: National Grid
- Nearest Substation:
Shovel-ready commnercial campus with on-site MBTA cmmuter rail station, access to Route 3 and I-93 to Boston (12 miles) and commuter boat service to Boston.
Southfield is a designated Priority Growth District and provides a streamlined permitting and approvals process of 60-90 days or less.
Master Developer: LNR Properties.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 16, 2015 Symposium highlights CROs and CMOs, the unsung heroes of biotech: BBJ, 11/11/2015
- November 6, 2015 Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- November 2, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- October 29, 2015 Life Science Real Estate Developer King Street Properties to Break Ground on a New $45.5 Million Building at 115 Hartwell Avenue in The Hartwell Innovation Campus in Lexington, Massachusetts
- October 20, 2015 National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event