- Acres: 45 (35.4 buildable)
- Maximum square footage possible: 500,000 sq ft
- Water source: Municipal*
- Power source: Taunton Municipal Lighting Plant (TLMP)
- Nearest substation: 3 substations within 15,000 ft
For more information on the above sites, please contact Peter Abair at email@example.com or (617) 674-5100.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding
- January 7, 2015 Bio-Pact Establishes Corporate HQ in Massachusetts
- December 30, 2014 FREE DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme