MassBio member real estate brokers, property developers, design firms and construction companies are the leaders in the biospace field. Each brings a proven track record of expertise in meeting the unique needs of biotechnology companies. Looking to grow in Massachusetts? Reach out to our members today!
Looking for property? Search our listings here.
For lab incubators, see Lab Incubators in Massachusetts.
Have a property available? Post a listing here.
MassBio provides expert advice and guidance to help companies find suitable locations and resources as they move to and grow in the Bay State.
For more information, please contact Peter Abair at email@example.com or 617-674-5130.
Learn more about the most experienced biotechnology real estate advisors and brokers here.
These property deveopers and owners are more than landlords. They are critical partners in the biotech supercluster. Find out more here.
Find the best architects, designers and construction specialists in the industry here.
Your facility is too important for generalists to maintain. See the best in biotech facility services here.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 5, 2015 FDA Approves Opdivo (nivolumab) for the Treatment of Patients with Previously Treated Metastatic Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- March 3, 2015 Seeking Commuting Feedback by March 13
- March 2, 2015 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Defining Value
- February 25, 2015 Accelerating R&D Using Real-Time Manufacturing & Adaptive Clinical Trial Designs
- February 25, 2015 SEF Presents: Fire Safety in MA – What’s New & How it Impacts You