MassBio member real estate brokers, property developers, design firms and construction companies are the leaders in the biospace field. Each brings a proven track record of expertise in meeting the unique needs of biotechnology companies. Looking to grow in Massachusetts? Reach out to our members today!
Looking for property? Search our listings here.
For lab incubators, see Lab Incubators in Massachusetts.
Have a property available? Post a listing here.
MassBio provides expert advice and guidance to help companies find suitable locations and resources as they move to and grow in the Bay State.
For more information, please contact Peter Abair at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-674-5130.
Learn more about the most experienced biotechnology real estate advisors and brokers here.
These property deveopers and owners are more than landlords. They are critical partners in the biotech supercluster. Find out more here.
Find the best architects, designers and construction specialists in the industry here.
Your facility is too important for generalists to maintain. See the best in biotech facility services here.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 23, 2015 UMass Medical School’s Dr. Collins to Receive MassBio’s Leading Impact Award
- March 18, 2015 Third Rock Co-Founder Mark Levin to Receive MassBio’s Innovative Leadership Award
- March 12, 2015 Top 10 U.S. Biopharma Clusters: GEN - 3/9/15
- March 12, 2015 Boston-Cambridge biopharma ranked first in U.S.: Boston Herald - 3/12/15
- March 9, 2015 2015 Women to Watch in Science & Tech Nominations Deadline Approaching