Use the engine below to search the array of spaces available.
Looking for a small space (less than 1,500 square feet) or sublet? Follow this link to our Incubators & Small Spaces page.
Showing real estate listings: 1–15 of 96
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 6, 2015 State and Industry Officials Commend Eli Lilly on Plans for New Facility in Cambridge
- May 3, 2015 MassBio Launches Biomanufacturing Programming
- May 3, 2015 #Impact2020 Twitter Chat: The Intersection of Life Sciences & Tech in MA
- April 24, 2015 Insight Health Data Science Fellows Program Launches in Boston
- April 24, 2015 Airgas Safety Training: The Safe Handling & Storage of Compressed Gas Cylinders