Use the engine below to search the array of spaces available.
Looking for a small space (less than 1,500 square feet) or sublet? Follow this link to our Incubators & Small Spaces page.
Showing real estate listings: 1–15 of 50
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 13, 2015 Patient Profile: Miracle at Work
- October 13, 2015 MassBioEd Foundation to Develop Job Trends and Forecasting Program
- October 13, 2015 Q&A With Ronny Mosston
- October 13, 2015 MassBio CRO/CMO Symposium Will Focus on Industry Trends
- October 2, 2015 Industry officials talk drug costs, disclosure at Mass. biotech caucus: State House News - 10/1/2015