325 Vassar Street: 10,000-18,396 s.f.
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on December 7, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Richards Barry Joyce is pleased to present the availability of 18,396 SF of high quality office and lab space for sublease at 325 Vassar Street. Located adjacent to MIT and within close proximity to Kendall and Central Squares, 325 Vassar provides tenants with the unique opportunity to lease recently constructed space in one of Cambridge's most sought after submarkets.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
14' Clear hieght
Office space in plug & play condition
Central vac and compressed air (EMSE Corp)
Central RO water (Fluid Solutions)
Elevators (1 passenger, 1 freight)
NStar electric and gas
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||61,010|
|Square feet available||18,396|
|Date of Construction||1950, Renovation in 2011|
|Property Owner||BioMed Realty Trust|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 20, 2014 Maximize Your MassBio Membership Info Session
- October 17, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape
- October 16, 2014 Candidates for Governor discuss biotech issues, policies
- October 10, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Biotech Leadership for the Future
- October 6, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape