325 Vassar Street: 10,000-18,396 s.f.
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on December 7, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Richards Barry Joyce is pleased to present the availability of 18,396 SF of high quality office and lab space for sublease at 325 Vassar Street. Located adjacent to MIT and within close proximity to Kendall and Central Squares, 325 Vassar provides tenants with the unique opportunity to lease recently constructed space in one of Cambridge's most sought after submarkets.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
14' Clear hieght
Office space in plug & play condition
Central vac and compressed air (EMSE Corp)
Central RO water (Fluid Solutions)
Elevators (1 passenger, 1 freight)
NStar electric and gas
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||61,010|
|Square feet available||18,396|
|Date of Construction||1950, Renovation in 2011|
|Property Owner||BioMed Realty Trust|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 29, 2014 State and Industry Officials Commend Baxter on Plans to Locate Global Innovation and R&D Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- September 29, 2014 Bio Entrepreneur Bootcamp
- September 23, 2014 Merck to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich to Enhance Position in Attractive Life Science Industry
- September 23, 2014 Intellimedix Launches Rapid and Comprehensive Exome Product Incorporating BGI Tech’s Sequencing Service
- September 22, 2014 Six MA Companies Named to Fierce 15