100 Cummings Center, Suite 419-E
available to Lease
in Beverly, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Lab includes 11 fume hoods, benches and four lab sinks with backflow preventers and acid neutralization tanks. Skylights throughout. Free covered parking nearby. Adjacent to 10,000-lb freight lift serving priamry loading area. Easy access to highways 128/95/1.
$22.95 per square foot
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||12,035|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 30, 2015 Biomarkers Part I: Basic Concepts of Biomarkers, Discovery and Identification
- January 30, 2015 Difficult Conversations: The Biotech Industry
- January 30, 2015 State of Rare: Taking Stock of Rare Disease Research Today & Tomorrow
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding