100 Cummings Center, Suite 407-E
available to Lease
in Beverly, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Lab includes 12 fumes hoods, benches and two lab sinks with backflow preventers and acid neutralization tanks. Skylights throughout. Free covered parking nearby. Adjacent to 10,000-lb freight lift serving primary loading area. Easy access to highways 128/95/1.
$22.95 per sqaure foot
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||7,336|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 2, 2015 Industry officials talk drug costs, disclosure at Mass. biotech caucus: State House News - 10/1/2015
- September 30, 2015 Eight MA Companies Named to Fierce 15
- September 24, 2015 Receptionist
- September 23, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Express Opposition to Food Labeling Bill
- September 22, 2015 MassBio Releases Statement on Secretary Clinton's Healthcare Proposal