1270 s.f. lab - 100 Cummings Center, Suite 428-G
available to Lease
in Beverly, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Wet lab includes vinyl tile flooring, wall-mounted shelving, benches and casework. Two lab sinks with acid neutralization tanks. Fume hood and benches. Free covered parking nearby. Adjacent to 10,000-lb freight lift serving primary loading area. Easy access to highways 128/95/1.
$22.95 per square foot
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||1,270|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 29, 2014 State and Industry Officials Commend Baxter on Plans to Locate Global Innovation and R&D Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- September 29, 2014 Bio Entrepreneur Bootcamp
- September 23, 2014 Merck to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich to Enhance Position in Attractive Life Science Industry
- September 23, 2014 Intellimedix Launches Rapid and Comprehensive Exome Product Incorporating BGI Tech’s Sequencing Service
- September 22, 2014 Six MA Companies Named to Fierce 15