500 Cummings Center, Suite 3200
available to Lease
in Beverly, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Electronics lab with upgraded 800-amp electric service, 20-Ton dry cooler, UPS system (no batteries), vinyl tile flooring, first-class office area with generous window line. Prime location near major highways 128/95/1.
$23.95 per square foot
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||5,717|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 29, 2015 Changes & Future Trends in the Cambridge Vector of Life Sciences
- May 29, 2015 Letter to the Editor: Jobs article misses the mark: BBJ – 5/29/15
- May 29, 2015 Drug maker, stakeholders converge in race 'to prevent boys from dying': BBJ – 5/29/15
- May 27, 2015 Evan Solomonides Selected as Massachusetts BioGENEius Delegate
- May 22, 2015 Summer Supplier Series: Cambridge Vendor Fair