500 Cummings Center, Suite 2400
available to Lease
in Beverly, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Lab includes two six-foot fume foods, benches and casework, three lab sinks with backflow preventers and acid neutralization tanks, open office-area overlooking six-story atrium, private offices and restrooms, and an IT room with a raised floor dedicatied to HVAC. Easy access to highways 128/95/1.
$23.95 per square foot
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||11,754|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 15, 2014 BioPharm America™ 2014 returns to Boston’s Copley Place and a celebration of the FierceBiotech Fierce 15
- April 11, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Patient Advocacy for the Future
- April 10, 2014 Regional Mixer: Waltham
- April 10, 2014 Regional Mixer: Lexington
- April 9, 2014 6th Annual Progress Toward Winning the War on Cancer Symposium