500 Cummings Center, Suite 2400
available to Lease
in Beverly, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Lab includes two six-foot fume foods, benches and casework, three lab sinks with backflow preventers and acid neutralization tanks, open office-area overlooking six-story atrium, private offices and restrooms, and an IT room with a raised floor dedicatied to HVAC. Easy access to highways 128/95/1.
$23.95 per square foot
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||11,754|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 5, 2015 FDA Approves Opdivo (nivolumab) for the Treatment of Patients with Previously Treated Metastatic Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- March 3, 2015 Seeking Commuting Feedback by March 13
- March 2, 2015 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Defining Value
- February 25, 2015 Accelerating R&D Using Real-Time Manufacturing & Adaptive Clinical Trial Designs
- February 25, 2015 SEF Presents: Fire Safety in MA – What’s New & How it Impacts You