500 Cummings Center, Suite 2400
available to Lease
in Beverly, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Lab includes two six-foot fume foods, benches and casework, three lab sinks with backflow preventers and acid neutralization tanks, open office-area overlooking six-story atrium, private offices and restrooms, and an IT room with a raised floor dedicatied to HVAC. Easy access to highways 128/95/1.
$23.95 per square foot
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||11,754|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 17, 2015 MassBio Welcomes Seven New Board Members
- April 17, 2015 Making the Connection: Biomanufacturing & Supporting Resources in Massachusetts
- April 16, 2015 Corbus Pharmaceuticals Announces Initiation of Trading on The Nasdaq Capital Market
- April 10, 2015 MassBio to Host Art in Giving: Exhibit XX
- April 10, 2015 Changes & Future Trends in the Cambridge Vector of Life Sciences