12 Gill Street, S-4000
available to Lease
in Woburn, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Lab om a Class-A building, with resin top benches, four six-foot fume hoods, loading, many private offices, and lots of windows. Emergency generator, compressor, coldroom, acid neutralization system. Prime location! Easy access to major highways. Free on-site parking.
$24.95 per square foot
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||22,585|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 29, 2014 TEDMED @ MassBio
- August 29, 2014 Corning Lunch & Learn: Tips & Best Practices for Improving Cell-Based Assay Performance
- August 29, 2014 Value Forum Series Part I: Creating Value from Cradle to Commercialization
- August 22, 2014 SEF Presents: Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Regulatory & Enforcement Update
- August 22, 2014 UPS Lunch & Learn: New Temperature Sensitive Packaging