12 Gill Street, S-4000
available to Lease
in Woburn, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Lab om a Class-A building, with resin top benches, four six-foot fume hoods, loading, many private offices, and lots of windows. Emergency generator, compressor, coldroom, acid neutralization system. Prime location! Easy access to major highways. Free on-site parking.
$24.95 per square foot
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||22,585|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme
- December 9, 2014 Preparing the State's Next Generation of Biotechnology Leaders
- December 9, 2014 Personal Tragedy Calls Parents to Action
- December 9, 2014 MassCONNECT Graduates Celebrate Success
- December 9, 2014 Patient Advocacy Summit 2014: Live & Breathe