12 Gill Street, S-4000
available to Lease
in Woburn, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Lab om a Class-A building, with resin top benches, four six-foot fume hoods, loading, many private offices, and lots of windows. Emergency generator, compressor, coldroom, acid neutralization system. Prime location! Easy access to major highways. Free on-site parking.
$24.95 per square foot
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||22,585|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 19, 2014 Colpitts Lunch & Learn: How to Efficiently & Cost Effectively Manage Patients' Travel Logistics for Your Clinical Trial (Cambridge)
- September 19, 2014 Colpitts Lunch & Learn: How to Efficiently & Cost Effectively Manage Patients' Travel Logistics for Your Clinical Trial (Worcester)
- September 15, 2014 President and CEO
- September 11, 2014 MassBio Partners with Liftstream on Gender Diversity Survey
- September 11, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: The Future of MA Seed-Stage Funding