12 Gill Street, S-4000
available to Lease
in Woburn, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Lab om a Class-A building, with resin top benches, four six-foot fume hoods, loading, many private offices, and lots of windows. Emergency generator, compressor, coldroom, acid neutralization system. Prime location! Easy access to major highways. Free on-site parking.
$24.95 per square foot
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||22,585|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 23, 2014 Nominations Open for 2014 Global Pediatric Innovator Awards
- July 8, 2014 Bentley's Ledley Testifies at 21st Century Cures Hearing
- July 8, 2014 MLSC launches the first round of Fiscal Year 2015 Accelerator Loan Program
- July 7, 2014 NextCODE, University College Dublin’s ACoRD Take Aim at Genetic Causes of Autism and Rare Diseases
- July 1, 2014 Member Briefing: FDA Social Media Guidances