1,178 s.f. - 196 Boston Avenue, S-1000
available to Lease
in Medford, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Incubator lab space with resin top benches; one five-foot & two six-foot chemical fume hoods; acid neutralization system; perfect starter chemistry lab with two private offices, Only 2 miles from Cambridge. Close to Tufts, Alewife MBTA, Route 2.
$39.95 per square foot.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||1,178|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 8, 2014 Bentley's Ledley Testifies at 21st Century Cures Hearing
- July 8, 2014 MLSC launches the first round of Fiscal Year 2015 Accelerator Loan Program
- July 7, 2014 NextCODE, University College Dublin’s ACoRD Take Aim at Genetic Causes of Autism and Rare Diseases
- July 1, 2014 Member Briefing: FDA Social Media Guidances
- July 1, 2014 Moderna Appoints Oncology Leader Dr. Stephen Kelsey as President of Onkaido