1,178 s.f. - 196 Boston Avenue, S-1000
available to Lease
in Medford, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Incubator lab space with resin top benches; one five-foot & two six-foot chemical fume hoods; acid neutralization system; perfect starter chemistry lab with two private offices, Only 2 miles from Cambridge. Close to Tufts, Alewife MBTA, Route 2.
$39.95 per square foot.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||1,178|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 7, 2014 LIMS Paperless CONNECTS - Thermo Fisher Informatics Lunch & Learn
- March 2, 2014 US-India BioPharma & Healthcare Summit
- February 27, 2014 MassBio’s Celtics Networking Night!
- February 27, 2014 Around the World in 120 Days: Europe 101 - Opportunities for Collaboration & New Markets
- February 27, 2014 The Future of Biosimilars: Market Need, Issues & Next Steps