2,196 s.f. - 196 Boston Avenue, S-2400 & 2800
available to Lease
in Medford, MA
posted on March 27, 2015
Director of Economic Development
Lab space with resin top benches and two six-foot chemical fume hoods; acid neutralization system; corner unit with great window line; perfect starter chemistry or biology lab. Only 2 miles from Cambridge. Close to Tufts, Alewife MBTA, Route 2.
$46.95 per square foot
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||2,196|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 17, 2015 MassBio Welcomes Seven New Board Members
- April 17, 2015 Making the Connection: Biomanufacturing & Supporting Resources in Massachusetts
- April 16, 2015 Corbus Pharmaceuticals Announces Initiation of Trading on The Nasdaq Capital Market
- April 10, 2015 MassBio to Host Art in Giving: Exhibit XX
- April 10, 2015 Changes & Future Trends in the Cambridge Vector of Life Sciences