2,196 s.f. - 196 Boston Avenue, S-2400 & 2800
available to Lease
in Medford, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Lab space with resin top benches and two six-foot chemical fume hoods; acid neutralization system; corner unit with great window line; perfect starter chemistry or biology lab. Only 2 miles from Cambridge. Close to Tufts, Alewife MBTA, Route 2.
$40.95 per square foot
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||2,196|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 30, 2015 SEF Presents: Cleanrooms & Controlled Environments: Challenges & Solutions
- March 23, 2015 UMass Medical School’s Dr. Collins to Receive MassBio’s Leading Impact Award
- March 18, 2015 Third Rock Co-Founder Mark Levin to Receive MassBio’s Innovative Leadership Award
- March 12, 2015 Top 10 U.S. Biopharma Clusters: GEN - 3/9/15
- March 12, 2015 Boston-Cambridge biopharma ranked first in U.S.: Boston Herald - 3/12/15