2,426 s.f. - 200 Boston Avenue, S-1250
available to Lease
in Medford, MA
posted on April 1, 2015
Director of Economic Development
Lab space with resin top benches and two fume hoods; acid neutralization system; corner unit with private offices, reception, and convenient loading acces; great window line; perfect starter chemistry or biololgy lab. Only 2 miles from Cambridge. Close to Tufts, Alewife MBTA, Route 2.
$46.95 per square foot.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||2,426|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 24, 2015 Insight Health Data Science Fellows Program Launches in Boston
- April 24, 2015 Airgas Safety Training: The Safe Handling & Storage of Compressed Gas Cylinders
- April 24, 2015 Clinical Trials in the Age of Social Media: Strategies for Increasing Trial Awareness and Patient Recruitment
- April 23, 2015 MassBio Brings UniFirst Uniform Services to MassBio Members
- April 17, 2015 MassBio Welcomes Seven New Board Members