2,426 s.f. - 200 Boston Avenue, S-1250
available to Lease
in Medford, MA
posted on April 1, 2015
Director of Economic Development
Lab space with resin top benches and two fume hoods; acid neutralization system; corner unit with private offices, reception, and convenient loading acces; great window line; perfect starter chemistry or biololgy lab. Only 2 miles from Cambridge. Close to Tufts, Alewife MBTA, Route 2.
$46.95 per square foot.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||2,426|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 2, 2015 MA Life Sciences Industry Sees Record Jobs Growth
- August 31, 2015 ViewPoint: Mass. needs to invest in a new era for life sciences: Boston Business Journal - 8/28/2015
- August 20, 2015 2016 JPM Healthcare Conference Primer
- August 20, 2015 Corning Lunch & Learn-Advanced Cell Culture Tools: From Surfaces to Novel Screening Technologies
- August 18, 2015 Term Sheet to Contract Negotiations: Deal or no Deal?