6,249 s.f. - 200 Boston Avenue, S-3100
available to Lease
in Medford, MA
posted on April 23, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Corner lab space with resin top benches and fume hoods; equipment includes auto clave, glass wash, compressor, DI water system, walk-in cold room, and process piping; acid neutralization system; great window line; private offices and conference room. Only 2 miles from Cambridge. Close to Tufts, Alewife MBTA, Route 2.
$40.95 per square foot.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||6,249|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 19, 2014 Renewed investor appetite in biotech innovation means strong attendance expected at BioPharm America™ 2014
- August 7, 2014 MassCONNECT Companies Present: Spotlight on Science
- August 7, 2014 Oktoberfest Open House
- August 5, 2014 More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape - SAVE THE DATE!
- August 1, 2014 FREE Stericyle DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)