available to Sub-lease
in Natick, MA
posted on May 16, 2013
+1 (508) 318-4674
Director of Economic Development
We have a lab/office space of approximately 2000 SQ FT that is available immediately. It has independent entry and is a flexible space. It is at the Lobby level and is very convenient.
Past Use Description
It has been used as a Lab space recently.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
The lab has exhaust system ready for chemical fume hoods.
Xtal can share some of its equipment with the sub-lease company and can be separately negotiated.
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||25,000|
|Square feet available||2,000|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 24, 2015 Insight Health Data Science Fellows Program Launches in Boston
- April 24, 2015 Airgas Safety Training: The Safe Handling & Storage of Compressed Gas Cylinders
- April 24, 2015 Clinical Trials in the Age of Social Media: Strategies for Increasing Trial Awareness and Patient Recruitment
- April 23, 2015 MassBio Brings UniFirst Uniform Services to MassBio Members
- April 17, 2015 MassBio Welcomes Seven New Board Members