available to Sub-lease
in Natick, MA
posted on May 16, 2013
+1 (508) 318-4674
Director of Economic Development
We have a lab/office space of approximately 2000 SQ FT that is available immediately. It has independent entry and is a flexible space. It is at the Lobby level and is very convenient.
Past Use Description
It has been used as a Lab space recently.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
The lab has exhaust system ready for chemical fume hoods.
Xtal can share some of its equipment with the sub-lease company and can be separately negotiated.
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||25,000|
|Square feet available||2,000|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme
- December 9, 2014 Preparing the State's Next Generation of Biotechnology Leaders
- December 9, 2014 Personal Tragedy Calls Parents to Action
- December 9, 2014 MassCONNECT Graduates Celebrate Success
- December 9, 2014 Patient Advocacy Summit 2014: Live & Breathe