21 Erie Street Sublease - 20,608 SF Office
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on June 18, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Colliers International is offering for sublease 20,608 RSF of office space at 21 Erie Street in Cambridge. The building is located adjacent to the MIT campus, near University Park at MIT and within close proximity to Kendall Sqaure. The sublease is available through May 13, 2017.
|Parking||There is NO parking available on this property|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||48,627|
|Square feet available||20,608|
|Date of Construction||2004|
|Property Owner||Colliers International|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2015 Summer Supplier Series: Cambridge Vendor Fair
- May 21, 2015 House Energy and Commerce Committee Unanimously Approves 21st Century Cures
- May 20, 2015 Engage and De-Risk: BioPharm America™ 2015 draws life science dealmaking ecosystem to Boston September 15–17
- May 15, 2015 New Date! MassBio's Annual Walking Tour & Networking Hour
- May 14, 2015 Veolia DOT/RCRA Refresher Class