21 Erie Street Sublease - 20,608 SF Office
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on June 18, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Colliers International is offering for sublease 20,608 RSF of office space at 21 Erie Street in Cambridge. The building is located adjacent to the MIT campus, near University Park at MIT and within close proximity to Kendall Sqaure. The sublease is available through May 13, 2017.
|Parking||There is NO parking available on this property|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||48,627|
|Square feet available||20,608|
|Date of Construction||2004|
|Property Owner||Colliers International|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 30, 2015 Biomarkers Part I: Basic Concepts of Biomarkers, Discovery and Identification
- January 30, 2015 Difficult Conversations: The Biotech Industry
- January 30, 2015 State of Rare: Taking Stock of Rare Disease Research Today & Tomorrow
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding