21 Erie Street Sublease - 20,608 SF Office
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on June 18, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Colliers International is offering for sublease 20,608 RSF of office space at 21 Erie Street in Cambridge. The building is located adjacent to the MIT campus, near University Park at MIT and within close proximity to Kendall Sqaure. The sublease is available through May 13, 2017.
|Parking||There is NO parking available on this property|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||48,627|
|Square feet available||20,608|
|Date of Construction||2004|
|Property Owner||Colliers International|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 18, 2014 Airgas Safety Training
- April 15, 2014 BioPharm America™ 2014 returns to Boston’s Copley Place and a celebration of the FierceBiotech Fierce 15
- April 11, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Patient Advocacy for the Future
- April 10, 2014 Regional Mixer: Waltham
- April 10, 2014 Regional Mixer: Lexington