Innovation Square at Northern Avenue
available to Lease
in Boston, MA
posted on June 21, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Innovation Sqaure at Northern Avenue is one of the largest development sites now available located within Boston's emerging Innovation Seaport District. This premier build-to-suit opportunity can deliver large, flexible floor plates up to 103,000 sq.ft. per floor and can accomodate tenants between 60,000- 360,000 square feet, and high ceilings.
- Directly on the Silver Line and immediately access to Massachusetts Turnpike, I-93, water taxi shuttle service, commuter rail and Logan International Airport
- Walking distance to numerous area amenities inclusing the Seaport World Trade Center, Seaport Boston Hotel, Liberty Wharf Waterfront, and Bank of America Pavilion
- On-site parking and adjacent to 1,100 car parking garage
- 60,000-360,000 square feet
- Zoned for state-of-the-art laboratory/office, R&D, Bio-Pharma, and Manufacturing
- LEED Silver Certified
- High ceilings, large flexible floor plates up to 103,000 sf
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Property Owner||Avison Young|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 30, 2015 Biomarkers Part I: Basic Concepts of Biomarkers, Discovery and Identification
- January 30, 2015 Difficult Conversations: The Biotech Industry
- January 30, 2015 State of Rare: Taking Stock of Rare Disease Research Today & Tomorrow
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding