Innovation Square at Northern Avenue
available to Lease
in Boston, MA
posted on June 21, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Innovation Sqaure at Northern Avenue is one of the largest development sites now available located within Boston's emerging Innovation Seaport District. This premier build-to-suit opportunity can deliver large, flexible floor plates up to 103,000 sq.ft. per floor and can accomodate tenants between 60,000- 360,000 square feet, and high ceilings.
- Directly on the Silver Line and immediately access to Massachusetts Turnpike, I-93, water taxi shuttle service, commuter rail and Logan International Airport
- Walking distance to numerous area amenities inclusing the Seaport World Trade Center, Seaport Boston Hotel, Liberty Wharf Waterfront, and Bank of America Pavilion
- On-site parking and adjacent to 1,100 car parking garage
- 60,000-360,000 square feet
- Zoned for state-of-the-art laboratory/office, R&D, Bio-Pharma, and Manufacturing
- LEED Silver Certified
- High ceilings, large flexible floor plates up to 103,000 sf
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Property Owner||Avison Young|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 8, 2014 Bentley's Ledley Testifies at 21st Century Cures Hearing
- July 8, 2014 MLSC launches the first round of Fiscal Year 2015 Accelerator Loan Program
- July 7, 2014 NextCODE, University College Dublin’s ACoRD Take Aim at Genetic Causes of Autism and Rare Diseases
- July 1, 2014 Member Briefing: FDA Social Media Guidances
- July 1, 2014 Moderna Appoints Oncology Leader Dr. Stephen Kelsey as President of Onkaido