Innovation Square at Northern Avenue
available to Lease
in Boston, MA
posted on June 21, 2013
Director of Economic Development
Innovation Sqaure at Northern Avenue is one of the largest development sites now available located within Boston's emerging Innovation Seaport District. This premier build-to-suit opportunity can deliver large, flexible floor plates up to 103,000 sq.ft. per floor and can accomodate tenants between 60,000- 360,000 square feet, and high ceilings.
- Directly on the Silver Line and immediately access to Massachusetts Turnpike, I-93, water taxi shuttle service, commuter rail and Logan International Airport
- Walking distance to numerous area amenities inclusing the Seaport World Trade Center, Seaport Boston Hotel, Liberty Wharf Waterfront, and Bank of America Pavilion
- On-site parking and adjacent to 1,100 car parking garage
- 60,000-360,000 square feet
- Zoned for state-of-the-art laboratory/office, R&D, Bio-Pharma, and Manufacturing
- LEED Silver Certified
- High ceilings, large flexible floor plates up to 103,000 sf
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Property Owner||Avison Young|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 16, 2015 Symposium highlights CROs and CMOs, the unsung heroes of biotech: BBJ, 11/11/2015
- November 6, 2015 Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- November 2, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- October 29, 2015 Life Science Real Estate Developer King Street Properties to Break Ground on a New $45.5 Million Building at 115 Hartwell Avenue in The Hartwell Innovation Campus in Lexington, Massachusetts
- October 20, 2015 National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event