450 Kendall Street
available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on July 30, 2013
617 225 2440
Director of Economic Development
The 450 East Kendall property is located in Kendall Square, a 10-acre, award-winning, master-planned development growing into a community of world-class office and lab space, beautiful apartment towers, restaurants, and retail shopping linked together by 2.5 acres of lush, landscaped open space. In addition to the numerous amenities in the surrounding area, the building will have 6,000 square feet of first floor retail. The building will be located over 4 levels of underground parking and is a short walk to the Kendall Square T stop. It is the last parcel zoned for lab/office use in the Kendall Square development, and presents a unique build-to-suit opportunity.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Subject to tenant's requirements
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||63,000|
|Square feet available||63,000|
|Date of Construction||Under Construction|
|Property Owner||BioMed Realty|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 14, 2014 SEF Presents: Vertex Case Study - Using Fixed Gas Detection for Hazardous Environments
- November 13, 2014 MassBio Brings IPP Vision Van & Shoemobile to MassBio Members
- November 12, 2014 MLSC Life Sciences Milestone Achievement Program (MAP) Funding Info Session & Incubator Showcase
- November 7, 2014 New Massachusetts Life Sciences Center grant program to fund milestone achievement by early-stage companies
- November 3, 2014 Candidates for Governor discuss biotech issues, policies