available to Lease
in Woburn, MA
posted on November 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
At Cummings Executive Suties, clients enjoy flexible lease terms, convenient business services, and a prestigious address. Located in the landmark TradeCenter 128 campus in Woburn, these upscale executive office centers offer superior accessibility, supportive on-site staff, and a vibrant business community. These flexible and affordable offices are ideal for satellite offices and short-term rentals, as well as for small businesses not yet ready for traditional office space. Space also includes upscale, fully-furnished private office, Verizon FiOS connectivity and WiFi, a shared break room and lounge, staffed reception area, fax/copy/print area, light cleaning, and utilities.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding
- January 7, 2015 Bio-Pact Establishes Corporate HQ in Massachusetts
- December 30, 2014 FREE DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme