available to Lease
in Woburn, MA
posted on April 17, 2015
Director of Economic Development
At Cummings Executive Suties, clients enjoy flexible lease terms, convenient business services, and a prestigious address. Located in the landmark TradeCenter 128 campus in Woburn, these upscale executive office centers offer superior accessibility, supportive on-site staff, and a vibrant business community. These flexible and affordable offices are ideal for satellite offices and short-term rentals, as well as for small businesses not yet ready for traditional office space. Space also includes upscale, fully-furnished private office, Verizon FiOS connectivity and WiFi, a shared break room and lounge, staffed reception area, fax/copy/print area, light cleaning, and utilities. Covered parking is available at this site.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 1, 2015 Massachusetts State Regulations & Policies Survey
- June 30, 2015 Harness the Power of Social Media Part IV: Let’s Talk: Open Dialogue with Patients & Patient Advocacy Groups
- June 25, 2015 Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA
- June 24, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Say 'No" to Food Labeling Bill
- June 22, 2015 Senator Warren holds roundtable discussions in Boston with FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Stephen Ostroff and members of MassMEDIC and MassBio