available to Lease
in Woburn, MA
posted on November 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
At Cummings Executive Suties, clients enjoy flexible lease terms, convenient business services, and a prestigious address. Located in the landmark TradeCenter 128 campus in Woburn, these upscale executive office centers offer superior accessibility, supportive on-site staff, and a vibrant business community. These flexible and affordable offices are ideal for satellite offices and short-term rentals, as well as for small businesses not yet ready for traditional office space. Space also includes upscale, fully-furnished private office, Verizon FiOS connectivity and WiFi, a shared break room and lounge, staffed reception area, fax/copy/print area, light cleaning, and utilities.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties|
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 15, 2014 President and CEO
- September 11, 2014 MassBio Partners with Liftstream on Gender Diversity Survey
- September 11, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: The Future of MA Seed-Stage Funding
- September 10, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape
- September 10, 2014 BioPharm America™ 2014 leads off with Fierce 15 Announcement and Keynote Address featuring Chief Scientific Officer from Sanofi