130 Waverly Street
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on November 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
130 Waverly Street, Cambridge, is a two story, 100,417 square foot life science building located three blocks from University Park at M.I.T. and in close proximity to the M.I.T. campus. The immediate neighborhood is home to numerous life science industry leaders including Novartis, Sanofi, Millennium/Takeda, Pfizer, Ariad and Acceleron Pharma. The available space is primarily a mix of biology and chemistry space, with some specialty lab areas including an NMR. The building will be available in its entirety in early Spring 2014.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||100,417|
|Property Owner||Colliers International|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 20, 2014 MA Seed-Stage Funding at Critical Juncture
- August 19, 2014 Renewed investor appetite in biotech innovation means strong attendance expected at BioPharm America™ 2014
- August 7, 2014 MassCONNECT Companies Present: Spotlight on Science
- August 7, 2014 Oktoberfest Open House
- August 5, 2014 More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape - SAVE THE DATE!