130 Waverly Street
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on November 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
130 Waverly Street, Cambridge, is a two story, 100,417 square foot life science building located three blocks from University Park at M.I.T. and in close proximity to the M.I.T. campus. The immediate neighborhood is home to numerous life science industry leaders including Novartis, Sanofi, Millennium/Takeda, Pfizer, Ariad and Acceleron Pharma. The available space is primarily a mix of biology and chemistry space, with some specialty lab areas including an NMR. The building will be available in its entirety in early Spring 2014.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||100,417|
|Property Owner||Colliers International|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- February 25, 2015 Accelerating R&D Using Real-Time Manufacturing & Adaptive Clinical Trial Designs
- February 25, 2015 SEF Presents: Fire Safety in MA – What’s New & How it Impacts You
- February 24, 2015 New Class of MassCONNECT Startups Chosen
- February 18, 2015 UMCCTS, SoPE & Harvard Business School Healthcare Alumni Association to Host Innovation Case Study on Voyager Therapeutics
- February 12, 2015 Remembering Brian Murphy