High Quality Kendall Square Lab Space - 675 West Kendall Street
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on November 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
675 West Kendall Street, Cambridge, is a six-story, 290,716-square-foot laboratory research building located in the heart of Kendall Square. Completed in 2002, the building features high quality laboratory space in excellent physical condition, headquarters quality common areas and tenant improvements, and an abundance of natural light. The available space includes biology space, chemistry space, vivarium and specialty lab areas. The immediate neighborhood is home to MIT and to a broad range of life science industry leaders.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||123,734|
|Square feet available||123,734|
|Date of Construction||2002|
|Property Owner||Colliers International|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 24, 2015 Insight Health Data Science Fellows Program Launches in Boston
- April 24, 2015 Airgas Safety Training: The Safe Handling & Storage of Compressed Gas Cylinders
- April 24, 2015 Clinical Trials in the Age of Social Media: Strategies for Increasing Trial Awareness and Patient Recruitment
- April 23, 2015 MassBio Brings UniFirst Uniform Services to MassBio Members
- April 17, 2015 MassBio Welcomes Seven New Board Members