High Quality Kendall Square Lab Space - 675 West Kendall Street
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on November 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
675 West Kendall Street, Cambridge, is a six-story, 290,716-square-foot laboratory research building located in the heart of Kendall Square. Completed in 2002, the building features high quality laboratory space in excellent physical condition, headquarters quality common areas and tenant improvements, and an abundance of natural light. The available space includes biology space, chemistry space, vivarium and specialty lab areas. The immediate neighborhood is home to MIT and to a broad range of life science industry leaders.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||123,734|
|Square feet available||123,734|
|Date of Construction||2002|
|Property Owner||Colliers International|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2015 Summer Supplier Series: Cambridge Vendor Fair
- May 21, 2015 House Energy and Commerce Committee Unanimously Approves 21st Century Cures
- May 20, 2015 Engage and De-Risk: BioPharm America™ 2015 draws life science dealmaking ecosystem to Boston September 15–17
- May 15, 2015 New Date! MassBio's Annual Walking Tour & Networking Hour
- May 14, 2015 Veolia DOT/RCRA Refresher Class