Office and Lab Space at NorthPoint
available to Lease
in Cambridge, Ma
posted on November 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
This dynamic 45-acre mixed-use community in East Cambridge, now under development by The HYM Investment Group, has build-to-suit opportunities for both offices and labs. The NorthPoint neighborhood brings the opportunity to create a completely customized campus, headquarters or signature workplace in the heart of the technology and life sciences super cluster. Fully permitted and approved sites can deliver efficient floorplates from 40,000 to 80,000 sf and meet overall requirements for up to 2,000,000 sf. Designed to meet progressive LEED standards, these buildings will also enjoy frontage on NorthPoint Common and views of the Financial District, Boston Harbor, Back Bay, Charlestown and the Charles River. Abundant local amenities, adjacency to premier institutions and the ease of access make NorthPoint a highly desirable location for a business or organization seeking prominence, flexibility and connectivity.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||80,000|
|Property Owner||The HYM Investment Group|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 14, 2014 SEF Presents: Vertex Case Study - Using Fixed Gas Detection for Hazardous Environments
- November 13, 2014 MassBio Brings IPP Vision Van & Shoemobile to MassBio Members
- November 12, 2014 MLSC Life Sciences Milestone Achievement Program (MAP) Funding Info Session & Incubator Showcase
- November 7, 2014 New Massachusetts Life Sciences Center grant program to fund milestone achievement by early-stage companies
- November 3, 2014 Candidates for Governor discuss biotech issues, policies