Riverside Technology Center, 840 Memorial Drive
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on November 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
On behalf of our client we are offering up to 17,648 square feet of lab space for sublease at 840 Memorial Drive, Cambridge. The available space is easily subdividable and consists of a good mix of lab and office space with impressive views of the Charles River and in close proximity to area amenities. 840 Memorial Drive offers covered parking below the building, an onsite cafeteria and excellent access to and from the Mass Pike as well as MIT, Harvard and the area’s major research hospitals.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||17,648|
|Property Owner||Colliers International|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding
- January 7, 2015 Bio-Pact Establishes Corporate HQ in Massachusetts
- December 30, 2014 FREE DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme