Riverside Technology Center, 840 Memorial Drive
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on November 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
On behalf of our client we are offering up to 17,648 square feet of lab space for sublease at 840 Memorial Drive, Cambridge. The available space is easily subdividable and consists of a good mix of lab and office space with impressive views of the Charles River and in close proximity to area amenities. 840 Memorial Drive offers covered parking below the building, an onsite cafeteria and excellent access to and from the Mass Pike as well as MIT, Harvard and the area’s major research hospitals.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||17,648|
|Property Owner||Colliers International|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 23, 2014 Life Sciences Baltics 2014
- July 23, 2014 Nominations Open for 2014 Global Pediatric Innovator Awards
- July 8, 2014 Bentley's Ledley Testifies at 21st Century Cures Hearing
- July 8, 2014 MLSC launches the first round of Fiscal Year 2015 Accelerator Loan Program
- July 7, 2014 NextCODE, University College Dublin’s ACoRD Take Aim at Genetic Causes of Autism and Rare Diseases