Riverside Technology Center, 840 Memorial Drive
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on November 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
On behalf of our client we are offering up to 17,648 square feet of lab space for sublease at 840 Memorial Drive, Cambridge. The available space is easily subdividable and consists of a good mix of lab and office space with impressive views of the Charles River and in close proximity to area amenities. 840 Memorial Drive offers covered parking below the building, an onsite cafeteria and excellent access to and from the Mass Pike as well as MIT, Harvard and the area’s major research hospitals.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||17,648|
|Property Owner||Colliers International|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 14, 2014 SEF Presents: Vertex Case Study - Using Fixed Gas Detection for Hazardous Environments
- November 13, 2014 MassBio Brings IPP Vision Van & Shoemobile to MassBio Members
- November 12, 2014 MLSC Life Sciences Milestone Achievement Program (MAP) Funding Info Session & Incubator Showcase
- November 7, 2014 New Massachusetts Life Sciences Center grant program to fund milestone achievement by early-stage companies
- November 3, 2014 Candidates for Governor discuss biotech issues, policies