480 Arsenal Street
available to Sub-lease
in Watertown, MA
posted on November 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
480 Arsenal Street is a modern, one and two-story Class A biotech facility located in close proximity to public transportation as well as numerous area retail amenities along Arsenal Street. The available space was built out in 2009 and is in excellent condition. This is a great opportunity for a young company looking for move-in ready space and shorter term.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||7,828|
|Date of Construction||2009|
|Property Owner||Colliers International|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 2, 2015 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Defining Value
- February 25, 2015 Accelerating R&D Using Real-Time Manufacturing & Adaptive Clinical Trial Designs
- February 25, 2015 SEF Presents: Fire Safety in MA – What’s New & How it Impacts You
- February 24, 2015 New Class of MassCONNECT Startups Chosen
- February 18, 2015 UMCCTS, SoPE & Harvard Business School Healthcare Alumni Association to Host Innovation Case Study on Voyager Therapeutics