480 Arsenal Street
available to Sub-lease
in Watertown, MA
posted on November 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
480 Arsenal Street is a modern, one and two-story Class A biotech facility located in close proximity to public transportation as well as numerous area retail amenities along Arsenal Street. The available space was built out in 2009 and is in excellent condition. This is a great opportunity for a young company looking for move-in ready space and shorter term.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||7,828|
|Date of Construction||2009|
|Property Owner||Colliers International|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 17, 2015 MassBio Welcomes Seven New Board Members
- April 17, 2015 Making the Connection: Biomanufacturing & Supporting Resources in Massachusetts
- April 16, 2015 Corbus Pharmaceuticals Announces Initiation of Trading on The Nasdaq Capital Market
- April 10, 2015 MassBio to Host Art in Giving: Exhibit XX
- April 10, 2015 Changes & Future Trends in the Cambridge Vector of Life Sciences