480 Arsenal Street
available to Sub-lease
in Watertown, MA
posted on November 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
480 Arsenal Street is a modern, one and two-story Class A biotech facility located in close proximity to public transportation as well as numerous area retail amenities along Arsenal Street. The available space was built out in 2009 and is in excellent condition. This is a great opportunity for a young company looking for move-in ready space and shorter term.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||7,828|
|Date of Construction||2009|
|Property Owner||Colliers International|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 2, 2014 Live & Breathe: Building a Patient-Centered Biotech
- August 29, 2014 TEDMED @ MassBio
- August 29, 2014 Corning Lunch & Learn: Tips & Best Practices for Improving Cell-Based Assay Performance
- August 29, 2014 Value Forum Series Part I: Creating Value from Cradle to Commercialization
- August 22, 2014 SEF Presents: Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Regulatory & Enforcement Update