480 Arsenal Street
available to Sub-lease
in Watertown, MA
posted on November 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
480 Arsenal Street is a modern, one and two-story Class A biotech facility located in close proximity to public transportation as well as numerous area retail amenities along Arsenal Street. The available space was built out in 2009 and is in excellent condition. This is a great opportunity for a young company looking for move-in ready space and shorter term.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||7,828|
|Date of Construction||2009|
|Property Owner||Colliers International|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 22, 2014 SEF Presents: Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Regulatory & Enforcement Update
- August 22, 2014 UPS Lunch & Learn: New Temperature Sensitive Packaging
- August 21, 2014 MassBio Announces New Collaborations with Nature Publishing Group & Journal of Commercial Biotechnology
- August 20, 2014 MA Seed-Stage Funding at Critical Juncture
- August 19, 2014 Renewed investor appetite in biotech innovation means strong attendance expected at BioPharm America™ 2014