28,500 sf of Lab at 34 Commerce Way
available to Lease
in Woburn, MA
posted on November 5, 2013
Director of Economic Development
34-L & M Commerce Way, Woburn has coming availabe at the end of February a 1st and 2nd-floor corner lab space with skylights and bathrooms.
Past Use Description
Occupied by Calloway Labs through 02/2014.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||60,000|
|Square feet available||28,500|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties, LLC|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 23, 2014 Life Sciences Baltics 2014
- July 23, 2014 Nominations Open for 2014 Global Pediatric Innovator Awards
- July 8, 2014 Bentley's Ledley Testifies at 21st Century Cures Hearing
- July 8, 2014 MLSC launches the first round of Fiscal Year 2015 Accelerator Loan Program
- July 7, 2014 NextCODE, University College Dublin’s ACoRD Take Aim at Genetic Causes of Autism and Rare Diseases