28,500 sf of Lab at 34 Commerce Way
available to Lease
in Woburn, MA
posted on April 17, 2015
Director of Economic Development
34-L & M Commerce Way, Woburn has coming availabe at the end of February a 1st and 2nd-floor corner lab space with skylights and bathrooms.
Past Use Description
Occupied by Calloway Labs through 02/2014.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||60,000|
|Square feet available||28,500|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties, LLC|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 3, 2015 Massachusetts life sciences companies added 2,800 jobs last year: BetaBoston - 9/2/2015
- September 3, 2015 Report: Mass. biotech jobs grew faster in 2014 than any year since 2008: BBJ - 9/2/2015
- September 2, 2015 MA Life Sciences Industry Sees Record Jobs Growth
- August 31, 2015 ViewPoint: Mass. needs to invest in a new era for life sciences: Boston Business Journal - 8/28/2015
- August 20, 2015 2016 JPM Healthcare Conference Primer