Large Corner Lab Space at 12 Cabot Road
available to Lease
in Woburn, MA
posted on April 17, 2015
Director of Economic Development
12 Cabot Road in Woburn is a beatiful office and lab building located in the heart of industry and amenities.
Past Use Description
Available in January 2014, corner lab space also has drive-in loading.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||60,000|
|Square feet available||10,675|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties, LLC|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 13, 2015 Patient Profile: Miracle at Work
- October 13, 2015 MassBioEd Foundation to Develop Job Trends and Forecasting Program
- October 13, 2015 Q&A With Ronny Mosston
- October 13, 2015 MassBio CRO/CMO Symposium Will Focus on Industry Trends
- October 2, 2015 Industry officials talk drug costs, disclosure at Mass. biotech caucus: State House News - 10/1/2015