Large Corner Lab Space at 12 Cabot Road
available to Lease
in Woburn, MA
posted on November 5, 2013
Director of Economic Development
12 Cabot Road in Woburn is a beatiful office and lab building located in the heart of industry and amenities.
Past Use Description
Available in January 2014, corner lab space also has drive-in loading.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||60,000|
|Square feet available||10,675|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties, LLC|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding
- January 7, 2015 Bio-Pact Establishes Corporate HQ in Massachusetts
- December 30, 2014 FREE DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme