Large Corner Lab Space at 12 Cabot Road
available to Lease
in Woburn, MA
posted on November 5, 2013
Director of Economic Development
12 Cabot Road in Woburn is a beatiful office and lab building located in the heart of industry and amenities.
Past Use Description
Available in January 2014, corner lab space also has drive-in loading.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||60,000|
|Square feet available||10,675|
|Property Owner||Cummings Properties, LLC|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 15, 2014 President and CEO
- September 11, 2014 MassBio Partners with Liftstream on Gender Diversity Survey
- September 11, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: The Future of MA Seed-Stage Funding
- September 10, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape
- September 10, 2014 BioPharm America™ 2014 leads off with Fierce 15 Announcement and Keynote Address featuring Chief Scientific Officer from Sanofi