Waltham Place, 46,402 s.f. lab
available to Lease
in Waltham, Massachusetts
posted on January 21, 2014
Director of Economic Development
Waltham Place is a 201,000 s.f. office campus consisting of two Class A buildings: 266 Second Avenue and 275 Second Avenue. Conveniently located between Exits 26 and 27 on Route 128, Waltham Place enjoys direct Interstate 95/Route 128 frontage, high visibility and easy access to the Massachusetts Turnpike.
Past Use Description
266 Second Avenue: New Laboratory Availability
- 46,402 SF lab available on the first floor
- 60/40 lab to office ratio
- Two-story, 96,695 SF office/lab building built in 1998
- 12,654 vivarium within premises
- New cafe and fitness facility, showers and lockers, and covered parking
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
BioChem - 6 fume hoods
Secondary lab - 4 fume hoods
Hazardous waste storage
Centralized glass wash
Vivarium: 12,654 SF, self-contained, cage wash, 5 holding rooms, 10 procedure rooms.
Lab & Processing Utilities: Dedeicated b/u generator and UPS, RODI system, PH neutralization, house vacuum, compressed air, bulk gas distribution.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||201,000|
|Square feet available||46,402|
|Date of Construction||1998|
|Property Owner||Griffith Properties|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 22, 2014 MassBio: No on Question 1
- October 22, 2014 New Class of MassCONNECT Startups Chosen
- October 20, 2014 Maximize Your MassBio Membership Info Session
- October 17, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape
- October 16, 2014 Candidates for Governor discuss biotech issues, policies