UMass Medicine Science Park, 6,000 s.f.
available to Lease
in Worcester, MA
posted on July 16, 2014
+1 (617) 330.8091
Director of Economic Development
We would like to introduce you to the UMass Medicine Science Park, one of the nation’s leading centers for biotechnology research and production. The park provides a nurturing environment for companies during all stages of growth, ranging from start-up incubator space to full-building footprints. The five-building park accommodates a variety of quality office and laboratory tenants in an extraordinary 10-acre campus setting. Situated alongside the continuously growing UMass Medical School and UMass Memorial Medical Center campus, the UMass Medicine Science Park both contributes to and benefits from the organic synergies created within this interconnected campus. Science Park tenants will have access to:
- UMass Medical School Research Core facilities
- UMass Medical School Library
- Conference facilities
- Campus fitness center and cafeteria
Additionally, tenants in the park will be surrounded by a collaborative environment or 10,000+ knowledge seekers on site, in addition to approximately 10 additional neighboring colleges and universities. The following accolades and statics affirm UMass Medical School’s prestige as a research institution:
- One Nobel Prize laureate for Physiology or Medicine; Craig C. Mello, PhD (2006)
- One Lasker Award recipient
- Two members of the National Academy of Sciences
- Two members of the Institute of Medicine
- One member of the Royal Society
- Six Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigators
UMass Medicine Science Park is a top-tier location for organizations looking to tap into Massachusetts phenomenal life science talent. Please call to discuss and schedule a tour. Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you.
Past Use Description
Mix of lab and office use
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Call to discuss the various infrastructure.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||115,179|
|Square feet available||6,669|
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 2, 2015 Industry officials talk drug costs, disclosure at Mass. biotech caucus: State House News - 10/1/2015
- September 30, 2015 Eight MA Companies Named to Fierce 15
- September 24, 2015 Receptionist
- September 23, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Express Opposition to Food Labeling Bill
- September 22, 2015 MassBio Releases Statement on Secretary Clinton's Healthcare Proposal