1 Kendall Square-Bldgs 600, 650 & 700
available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on April 9, 2010
Director of Economic Development
5,377-7,415 sq. ft. available on the 1st floor.
16,000 sq. ft. available on 1st floor, suite bldg 600. Sublet.
2,622 sq ft. available on 1st floor, suite bldg 700. Direct lease.
3,303 sq ft. available on 2nd floor. Direct lease.
27,298 sq ft. available on 3rd floor. Direct lease.
14,888 sq ft. available on 4th floor. Direct lease.
7,245 sq ft. available on 4th floor, suite bldg 700 mezzanine. Direct lease.
2,035 sq ft. available on 4th floor, suite bldg 650 mezzanine. Direct lease.
22,126 sq ft. available on 5th floor, suite bldg 700. Direct lease.
19,829 sq ft. available on 5th floor, suite bldg 600. Direct lease.
3,773 sq. ft available on 5th floor, suite bldg 650. Direct lease.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Atrium, Bio-Tech/ Lab Space, Courtyard, On Site Management, Property Manager on Site, Restaurant.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||234,631|
|Square feet available||126,264|
|Date of Construction||Built 1916, Renov 1986|
|Property Owner||The Beal Companies, Rockwood Capital|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2013 Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013