Sub-lease Lab Space
available to Sub-lease
in Natick, MA
posted on July 16, 2014
Director of Economic Development
We have a lab and office space of approximately 2000 SQ FT available for immediate use. It is at ground level and convenient for moving big equippment. This is a great opportunity for a young company looking to move-in ready space.
Past Use Description
This space is used as lab/office
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
The lab is equipped with DI water system and lab benches. ProCrysta can share equipments with the sub-lease company and can separately negotiate.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||25,000|
|Square feet available||2,000|
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding
- January 7, 2015 Bio-Pact Establishes Corporate HQ in Massachusetts
- December 30, 2014 FREE DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme