available to Sub-lease
in Beverly, MA
posted on August 1, 2014
Director of Economic Development
Fully-equipped chemistry and biology lab in Beverly, MA to accommodate 1 to 20 personnel for stay of 3 months to 5 years. Duration of stay is flexible and number of personnel may vary. Full range of fee-for-service pharma development services available on-site. Free parking, easy access to Rt 128. Contact email@example.com
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- 10 Chemical fume hoods
- 100 linear ft. of bench space
- Tissue culture hood
- Autoclave, Ice-maker
- HPLC, Mass Spec
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||7,000|
|Square feet available||1,500|
|Date of Construction||July 2014|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 20, 2015 2016 JPM Healthcare Conference Primer
- August 20, 2015 Corning Lunch & Learn-Advanced Cell Culture Tools: From Surfaces to Novel Screening Technologies
- August 18, 2015 Term Sheet to Contract Negotiations: Deal or no Deal?
- August 17, 2015 Seventh Annual Progress in Winning the War on Cancer
- August 17, 2015 Mass. bill seeks to rein in prices of some drugs: Boston Globe - 8/10/2015