HQ Location in Cambridge,up to 135 K s.f.
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on August 8, 2014
+1 (617) 674-5130
Director of Economic Development
CBRE/New England is pleased to announce the availability of 135,000 square feet of office and R&D space at 35 CambridgePark Drive in Cambridge, Massachusetts. This first-class property is leased to a Pfizer subsidiary and can accommodate a diverse mix of users. An ideal headquarters location, 35 CambridgePark Drive boasts large and flexible floor plates that can accommodate single and multi-tenant layouts. Additionally there is an adjacent 65,000 SF office/lab building being offered for sale at 87 CambridgePark Drive which could create an opportunity for up to 200,000 SF.
Past Use Description
Formerly used by Wyeth and Pfizer as corporate and R&D space.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- Attractive 3-story atrium lobby
- Large, efficient floor plates
- Fitness center with locker rooms
- Conference and training rooms
- Structured cafeteria
- Unique lab component
- Adjacent to MBTA Red Line station at Alewife
- Strong visibility
- Adjacent 65,000 s.f. lab building available for sale
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||135,000|
|Square feet available||135,000|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 24, 2015 Insight Health Data Science Fellows Program Launches in Boston
- April 24, 2015 Airgas Safety Training: The Safe Handling & Storage of Compressed Gas Cylinders
- April 24, 2015 Clinical Trials in the Age of Social Media: Strategies for Increasing Trial Awareness and Patient Recruitment
- April 23, 2015 MassBio Brings UniFirst Uniform Services to MassBio Members
- April 17, 2015 MassBio Welcomes Seven New Board Members