135,000 s.f. HQ Location in Cambridge
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on June 2, 2014
Director of Economic Development
135,000 square feet of office and R&D space at 35 CambridgePark Drive in Cambridge, Massachusetts. This first-class property is leased to a Pfizer subsidiary and can accommodate a diverse mix of users. An ideal headquarters location, 35 CambridgePark Drive boasts large and flexible floor plates that can accommodate single and multi-tenant layouts. Additionally there is an adjacent 65,000 SF office/lab building being offered for sale at 87 CambridgePark Drive which could create an opportunity for up to 200,000 SF.
Past Use Description
Formerly used by Wyeth and Pfizer as corporate and R&D space.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- Attractive 3-story atrium lobby
- Large, efficient floor plates
- Fitness center with locker rooms
- Conference and training rooms
- Structured cafeteria
- Unique lab component
- Adjacent to MBTA Red Line station at Alewife
- Strong visibility
- Adjacent 65,000 s.f. lab building available for sale
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||135,000|
|Square feet available||135,000|
|Property Owner||Vecna Technologies|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 16, 2015 Symposium highlights CROs and CMOs, the unsung heroes of biotech: BBJ, 11/11/2015
- November 6, 2015 Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- November 2, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- October 29, 2015 Life Science Real Estate Developer King Street Properties to Break Ground on a New $45.5 Million Building at 115 Hartwell Avenue in The Hartwell Innovation Campus in Lexington, Massachusetts
- October 20, 2015 National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event