Class A Lab Space, up to 123 K s.f.
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on August 8, 2014
Director of Economic Development
675 West Kendall Street is a six-story, 290,716-square-foot laboratory research building located in the heart of Kendall Square. Completed in 2002, the building features high-quality laboratory space in excellent physical condition, headquarters-quality common areas and tenant improvements, and an abundance of natural light. The available space includes biology space, chemistry space and specialty lab areas. The immediate neighborhood is home to MIT and to a broad range of life science industry leaders.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||290,716|
|Square feet available||123,734|
|Date of Construction||2002|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 15, 2014 President and CEO
- September 11, 2014 MassBio Partners with Liftstream on Gender Diversity Survey
- September 11, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: The Future of MA Seed-Stage Funding
- September 10, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape
- September 10, 2014 BioPharm America™ 2014 leads off with Fierce 15 Announcement and Keynote Address featuring Chief Scientific Officer from Sanofi