Class A Lab Space, up to 123 K s.f.
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on August 8, 2014
Director of Economic Development
675 West Kendall Street is a six-story, 290,716-square-foot laboratory research building located in the heart of Kendall Square. Completed in 2002, the building features high-quality laboratory space in excellent physical condition, headquarters-quality common areas and tenant improvements, and an abundance of natural light. The available space includes biology space, chemistry space and specialty lab areas. The immediate neighborhood is home to MIT and to a broad range of life science industry leaders.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||290,716|
|Square feet available||123,734|
|Date of Construction||2002|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding
- January 7, 2015 Bio-Pact Establishes Corporate HQ in Massachusetts
- December 30, 2014 FREE DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme