Class A Lab Space, up to 123 K s.f.
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on August 8, 2014
Director of Economic Development
675 West Kendall Street is a six-story, 290,716-square-foot laboratory research building located in the heart of Kendall Square. Completed in 2002, the building features high-quality laboratory space in excellent physical condition, headquarters-quality common areas and tenant improvements, and an abundance of natural light. The available space includes biology space, chemistry space and specialty lab areas. The immediate neighborhood is home to MIT and to a broad range of life science industry leaders.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||290,716|
|Square feet available||123,734|
|Date of Construction||2002|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 29, 2014 State and Industry Officials Commend Baxter on Plans to Locate Global Innovation and R&D Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- September 29, 2014 Bio Entrepreneur Bootcamp
- September 23, 2014 Merck to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich to Enhance Position in Attractive Life Science Industry
- September 23, 2014 Intellimedix Launches Rapid and Comprehensive Exome Product Incorporating BGI Tech’s Sequencing Service
- September 22, 2014 Six MA Companies Named to Fierce 15