300-acre Land Site, 30-Day permitting
available to Lease
in Fall River, MA
posted on August 8, 2014
Director of Economic Development
SouthCoast Life Sciences & Technology Park of Fall River
Home of the Massachusetts Accelerator for Biomanufacturing (MAB), the SouthCoast LS&T Park offers MEPA-approved, 300 acres, shovel-ready with water and sewer capacity of over 5 million gallons per day. The premier land site for pharmaceutical, biologics, or medical device manufacturing in Massachusetts. 30-Day permitting provides availability for immediate opportunities.
The site is located 55 minutes from Cambridge/Boston and just 20 minutes from Providence. Area life science companie include Amgen, Celldex, and Meditech.
Past Use Description
More information at http://www.southcoastlifesciencepark.com/
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 2, 2015 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Defining Value
- February 25, 2015 Accelerating R&D Using Real-Time Manufacturing & Adaptive Clinical Trial Designs
- February 25, 2015 SEF Presents: Fire Safety in MA – What’s New & How it Impacts You
- February 24, 2015 New Class of MassCONNECT Startups Chosen
- February 18, 2015 UMCCTS, SoPE & Harvard Business School Healthcare Alumni Association to Host Innovation Case Study on Voyager Therapeutics