1 Kendall Square Bldg. 1400
available to Lease
in Cambridge Cluster, The Genzyme Bldg, E Cambridge/Kendall Sq Submarket, MA
posted on April 12, 2010
Director of Economic Development
7,691 SF available on 1st floor. Sublet.
14,000 SF available on 2nd floor. Sublet.
2,000-14,428 SF available on 2nd floor. Direct lease.
1,000-19,739 SF available on 3rd floor. Direct lease.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Bio-Tech / Lab Space, Property Manager on Site.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||133,077|
|Square feet available||56,128|
|Date of Construction||Built 1893, Renov 1988|
|Property Owner||The Beal Companies, Rockwood Capital|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 1, 2014 FREE Stericyle DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- September 29, 2014 State and Industry Officials Commend Baxter on Plans to Locate Global Innovation and R&D Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- September 29, 2014 Bio Entrepreneur Bootcamp
- September 23, 2014 Merck to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich to Enhance Position in Attractive Life Science Industry
- September 23, 2014 Intellimedix Launches Rapid and Comprehensive Exome Product Incorporating BGI Tech’s Sequencing Service